- Type @ and the beginning of the user's username.
- Select a name of the list that appears.
- Press Enter or Return to select the user's name.
Usernames are automatically assigned by BloomBoard to each user. Your username is usually a variation of your name, such as john.smith9337 or john8773. Your username is auto-generated and cannot be changed or customized. Your username helps others find and mention you as part of a discussion.
- Go to https://collaborate.bloomboard.com/groups.
- Scroll or use CMD + f / Ctrl + f to find the group name.
- Click the group.
- Select and copy the group name from the name field that displays.
Open the discussion by returning to https://collaborate.bloomboard.com and opening the relevant discussion.
- Click Reply.
- Type @ and then paste the group name directly after the @ symbol.
A warning displays to the right indicating the number of recipients for your post. You may continue with your post or if you wish to close the message, click the x in the lower right corner.
- Enter your group message and then click Post.
Email notifications are subject to a 10 minute delay before sending, during which time you may return to the post to make edits. Edits made within the 10 minute window display in the email sent to user(s).
Note: By default users do not receive emails from Discourse if they are active on the site. Instead, users will receive a notification on their profile image in the top-right of the page.