Micro-credentials that you have selected will appear in My Learning Pathway. To view requirements click on the name of the micro-credential. You will then see a summary of the micro-credential as well as what's required for successful submission of the micro-credential.
The micro-credential and parts of the micro-credential may have preparation activities. These are activities that BloomBoard has identified as being useful in gaining competency of the specific skill assessed by the micro-credential issuer.
- Click View Preparation Activities.
- Hover over the question mark to the right of the activity to see more details.
- If an activity is linked, you can click on it to be directed to where you can read or view the activity contents.
- Expand each part of the micro-credential by clicking the down arrow to the right.
- View the required evidence.
- Click I'm ready to upload evidence.
- Type in your response or click Upload Files to select files you would like to attach.
Note: You can upload files from your device, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or Box.
- Once files are selected, click Upload. If you typed a response, click Save.
Note: If desired, you can click the checkmark to the left of each part to indicate that part is complete. This acts as a visual reminder to you as you work to complete micro-credential requirements.
- Once all parts have been completed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
- A student privacy statement displays. Click Agree And Submit if your materials meet the privacy standards. If you have any concerns, you may click Cancel and return to your evidence to make changes.
Your micro-credential will now say Submitted. Additionally, you will receive an email letting you know your submission was successful. Submissions cannot be edited. When your submission has been reviewed, you will get an email letting you know. If your submission is denied, you will receive feedback and will be allowed to reapply.