- All of your organization’s submissions display when you sign in.
- The submission queue initially displays twenty submissions, sorted by submitted date.
- Click Load More at the bottom of the list to display more submissions.
Find your assigned submissions
- Quickly find your new assignments by clicking Assigned to me for Assessment in Quick Filters.
- You may use other filter options, such as Submission ID, to find particular submission(s).
Tip: If you are an assessor for more than one org, click the All Organizations button to filter submissions only for that organization.
Open an assigned submission
- Find the assigned micro-credential (your icon or picture appears in the Assessor column).
- Click ASSESS to open the submission for review.
You can also click the Micro-credential name or Submission ID.
Assigned a resubmission? Click here to learn how to review an educator’s previous submissions and assessor’s feedback.