After assessing every requirement and providing feedback to the educator, the assessor recommends whether the grantor should grant or deny the micro-credential, and then passes the submission to the grantor, who makes the final decision.
- Select Grant or Deny from Your Recommendation field.
- In the Private Comment field, enter any additional information or comments about the application that you wish to communicate to the grantor.
Only grantors and other assessors can see comments made here.
- Click Submit Recommendation.
- Choose a Grantor from the Pass to Grantor menu and then click Submit.
(The menu displays only grantors in your organization)
Tip: The option to submit does not display until you have entered a score and provided feedback for one or more requirements.
After the recommendation is passed to the grantor:
- The application becomes read-only for you and other assessors.
- The grantor is notified by email.
- If an assessor wishes to modify an assessment or recommendation after submitting, the grantor needs to assign the application back to the assessor.