Grantors are notified by email when an assessor submits a recommendation.
You may use filter options to find particular submission(s).
You can quickly find new assignments by clicking Assigned to me for Review in Quick Filters.
Open an assigned submission
- Find the assigned micro-credential (your icon or picture displays in the Grantor column)
- Click REVIEW to open the submission for review.
You can also click the Micro-credential name or Submission ID.
Grant or deny submissions
- Review the completed assessor form and the assessor's recommendation, which is listed near the bottom of the form and in the summary header under the micro-credential name.
- Review any private comments the assessor made to you, which display under the Assessor’s Recommendation near the bottom of the form.
- Mark your decision by clicking either Grant or Deny.
- In the Private Comment field, enter any comments you wish to make to the assessor.
Only grantors and assessors can see these comments.
- If you wish to leave feedback to the educator, enter comments in the Feedback to User field.
- Click Submit Assessment to finish.
The applicant receives a notification email.