A submission part can contain multiple requirements. Assessors must score each requirement individually.
Tip: You can complete your assessment over more than one session. Any work completed above the final decision and Private Comment to Grantor fields will remain intact when you return. The final decision and private comments do not save until you submit the assessment.
- For each requirement, select the radio button associated with the appropriate score .
- Provide an Overall requirement score by clicking Passing or Not Passing.
- Provide feedback in the evidence's Requirement Feedback field, so applicants have guidance on their submission's strengths and areas for improvement.
Note: Before you can submit your final recommendation, you must complete the following.
- Assess each requirement.
- Enter an overall score for each submission part.
- Provide feedback to the applicant.