Submitting a micro-credential for assessment is the final step in the learning cycle. All evidence you upload and enter in the micro-credential is forwarded to an assessor. Note that this is different from draft evidence pieces you may have shared in a discussion thread for peer or facilitator feedback. Those pieces remain in the discussion thread and do not transfer to your micro-credential submission.
- When you've entered and uploaded all evidence for each requirement in the submission parts, the Submit button displays at the bottom of the application screen.
- Click Submit.
- A student privacy and academic integrity statement displays. Click Agree and Submit if your materials meet the privacy and integrity standards. If you have any concerns, you may click Cancel and return to your evidence to make changes.
Note: Please be sure all of your evidence is uploaded before you submit. Submissions cannot be undone.
What happens after you submit a micro-credential?
- A confirmation banner displays briefly at the top.
- A confirmation email with your submission ID is sent to your account.
- The submitted micro-credential displays an updated status in your learning pathway.
Tip: You can check your status at any time.