If your micro-credential submission has been denied, you can resubmit evidence.
Resubmissions made from my.bloomboard.com
If you make your resubmission from my.bloomboard.com, you need only resubmit the evidence for the parts that did not pass.
Review assessor feedback
- From My Learning, click the denied micro-credential.
- Click View Assessment to view the ratings and assessor feedback for the sections that were denied.
Note: The assessment is read-only. You may return to the assessment to view feedback at any time before resubmitting.
Start a resubmission
- If you are viewing the assessor feedback, click Start Resubmission in the upper left corner.
- You can also open the denied micro-credential from your My Learning page and then click Start Resubmission.
The micro-credential opens so you can submit new evidence. The evidence you last submitted displays in the text and upload fields.
Edit evidence for resubmission
- Open the submission part that needs revised evidence.
- To edit a text entry, click in the text field and make edits.
Text entries and edits save automatically.
- To delete uploaded files, click the red x to the right of the file's tile.
The file is removed immediately.
- Upload new file(s) as needed.
Resubmit a micro-credential
- When you've entered and uploaded the evidence needed for resubmission, click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- A student privacy and academic integrity statement displays. Click Agree and Submit if your materials meet the privacy and integrity standards. If you have any concerns, you may click Cancel and return to your evidence to make changes.
Note: Please be sure all of your evidence is uploaded before you submit. Submissions cannot be undone.