Program Reports provide admins with high-level micro‑credential status data and detailed views of individual educator's progress on program-related micro‑credentials. Organization admins can view reports for all programs in their organization. Program admins have access to just their program's reports.
Display program reports
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- When you open Reports, data displays for a program in your organization.
- View the total Members in Program and number of Learning Cycles in ProgressLearning cycles include the micro‑credential and its wraparound preparation materials, org-specific instructions and readiness prompts. next to the program name.
Organization and program admins who are responsible for more than one program can change the program by using the program picker at the top left of the screen.
Use the program picker above to select the program metrics you wish to view.
The Competency Metrics tab provides both aggregate views of micro‑credential activity and detailed views of individual educator's progress on micro‑credentials.
- View how many program members are working on or have completed program related micro‑credentials
- See counts of micro‑credentials selected by members
- View individual member's progress on each each micro‑credential in the program.
Tip: Use the filters above the charts to see data about specific educators; view specific status metrics; and/or narrow to specific micro‑credentials.
Chart: Micro‑credential Status by Learning Cycle
Chart: All micro‑credentials Selected
The All micro‑credentials Selected chart gives organizations that offer multiple micro‑credentials an at-a-glance view of which micro‑credentials members have selected. Selected micro‑credentials are listed in order of popularity, clockwise.
Note: required micro‑credentials have a selected status by default.
Tip: Hover on a micro‑credential segment to view the name of the micro‑credential and the number of members who have selected it.
Detailed micro‑credential View
The Detailed micro‑credential View offers a list view of educators' progress in pursuing micro‑credentials for the selected program.
The Detailed micro‑credential View displays additional information to help you better understand educator progress and communicate with educators.
- Number of Attempts - number of submissions educator has made for the micro‑credential displayed in the row
- Last Modified - last time the educator edited the micro‑credential. If the submission is granted or denied, the date of the decision displays
- Username - the username used in discussions. Copy and paste this name to private message or @mention someone in discussions
- Email - educator's email address. Copy and paste the address to send an email to the educator
Sort by column headers
The table is sorted by educator last name by default. You can use the sorting options in the table to change the display of data.
- Click a column header to change the sort order by the column's data.
- Click the header again to change the sort order from ascending to descending.
Ascending sort = A to Z, low numbers to high, older dates to recent dates
Descending sort = Z to A, high numbers to low, recent dates to older dates
- To return to the default sort order, click the Last Name column or refresh the page.
There are two available download options.
- All data - click Download Program Data at the bottom of the page to download all program data to a csv file.
- Filtered data - click the small table icon above the Detailed micro‑credential View table to export a csv of your filtered data. If no filters are applied, the export downloads all data.
Currently, the export function does not work in FireFox.
Competency Metrics Filters
Use the filters directly above the charts to filter metrics for specific educators, statuses or micro‑credentials. All metrics, including charts, update to show only the filtered data.
Tip! Combine the filters to view just the data you want to see. You can add multiple items to a filter category (like Educators above) and combine multiple filter categories.
- Click in the filter field.
- Select an item from the menu.
If the menu is long, begin typing the item's first letters to display menu items that match.
- Click the item to add it to the filter.
The filter applies automatically.
- Click the X next to an individual item, like educator name, to remove it.
The view updates automatically.
- Click the X at the end of the filter category to clear all items in the category.
Competency Progress Overview
The Competency Progress Overview gives you an at-a-glance view of which program-related micro‑credentials members are engaging in and their progress. A handy color-coded key makes it easy to identify members' statuses.
Click the View by switch to toggle between Title and Icon views.
Hover on the text or icon to view details.