Submitting an individual artifact for assessment is the final step before you can submit your next artifact. All evidence you upload and enter in the artifact is forwarded to an assessor.
- When you've entered and uploaded all evidence for your artifact, click the Send to Portfolio button directly below it. Note: This button will not submit your work for Assessment but instead add it to your portfolio which can be viewed from the Submit Portfolio tab. Please review this article if you are unable to send to your portfolio.
- Navigate to the Submit Portfolio tab on the left-hand panel.
- Click Submit Individual Artifact directly below the artifact you are looking to submit.
- A student privacy and academic integrity statement will display. Click Agree and Submit if your materials meet the privacy and integrity standards. If you have any concerns, you may click Cancel and return to your evidence to make changes.
- Your artifact will be sent to the assessors and will be assigned for assessment. You should receive your submission results within 5 business days.
This quick video demonstrates the submission process:
Note: Please be sure all of your evidence is uploaded before you submit. Submissions cannot be undone.