As you progress through your work on a unit, artifacts are completed and/or uploaded to the platform. During this process, you can use the Share Activity feature in the platform to request feedback on artifacts (both in progress or complete) from a coach or colleague before submitting the artifact for assessment. You can also share your Learn activities.
To Share an Artifact:
You can share an artifact from both the Review Artifact and Submit Artifact pages.
1. Click the blue Share Artifact button in the top right corner.
2. A pop-up box allowing you to share will open.
3. Type a message you would like to send with the artifact.
4. Click Copy Link to copy the web address unique to your artifact.
5. Click the Share in Discussions button. This will take you to the Collaborate Space for your cohort.
6. If you wish to share here, in the cohort collaboration space use the keyboard shortcut to paste(Ctrl + V or Command + V) in the dialogue box, and click to send. For more information: Sharing Files with Peers in Collaborate
7. Or, you can send a Direct Message (DM) to your faculty or a colleague, by locating and selecting their name in the Direct Message section of the platform, and then paste the message using the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + V or Command + V) and click to send. For more information: Send a Direct Message
Helpful Hint: Artifacts can be shared both before and after they are earned.
To Share a Learn Activity:
Once all components of a Learn activity have been completed and marked as Done, the Share Activity button will activate. This can be found in the lower right corner just below the Learn activity. Once the pop-up box opens, follow steps 3-7 above to share in Collaborate.
Helpful Hint - All parts of the Learn activity must be marked as Done for the Share Activity button to activate.