In addition to participating fully in discussions, facilitators are also able to create and manage discussions. See these articles to learn more about posting, sending private messages and using @mention options in discussions.
Create a discussion
- From Discussions, click on the name of the discussion group to open it.
- Click the NEW DISCUSSION button above the discussion board.
- Enter a Title.
- Add some welcoming and/or descriptive text that participants see when they open the discussion.
- Click Create Discussion to finish.
Edit discussion name
- Open the discussion.
- Click the pencil icon next to the discussion name
- Edit the title.
- Click the check mark under the title and category fields.