You can add evidence over time - it does not need to be uploaded within the same session. When you enter or upload evidence, your evidence is saved and will display when you close and return to the micro-credential. BloomBoard supports uploads of images, video files, PDFs, slide shows, documents and more.
Enter and Upload Evidence
- From your Dashboard, click the micro-credential you wish to apply for.
- Review the requirements of the micro-credential and begin adding evidence in the text field at the bottom of the page.
- You can type evidence and use the toolbar to format your text, such as bold or italic.
- You can upload evidence by clicking the File Upload icon.
- You can link a website by clicking the Link icon. Enter the URL you'd like the link to direct to as well as the text you'd like the page to display.
- You may also annotate your evidence by clicking the orange annotation button.
Note: When you upload from Dropbox or Google Drive for the first time, you will need to authenticate your account.
Google Links that are copied and pasted into the requirement section will not be accepted.
- Click the File Upload icon on the toolbar
- Select evidence file.
When you select files from Dropbox, you must click the View/Edit Selected button in the lower right corner to finish selecting them.
- When you're ready to upload the selected file, click Open in the lower right corner for files located on your device and Select in the lower left corner for files located in Google Drive.
Edit or delete evidence
- To edit a text entry, click in the text field and make edits.
Text entries and edits save automatically after a few seconds of inactivity, but you can also click the Save button in the lower right.
- To delete uploaded files, click the X in the top right corner of the file.