After your micro-credential application has been reviewed, you receive an email notifying you of whether the micro-credential was earned or not earned. Every micro-credential submission receives assessor feedback.
To view your assessor feedback:
- While logged in on BloomBoard, click on the program offering the micro-credential.
- Click on the micro-credential that was earned or not earned.
- Expect to find 2 types of assessor feedback:
- Click Overall Feedback for general feedback of the evidence
- Click on each Requirement button - Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate - to see the requirement-specific feedback for each rubric criteria located below the rubric.
- If your submission was marked Not Earned, you can click Start Resubmission to upload additional evidence based on the feedback provided.
If you have questions about your assessor feedback, contact BloomBoard and we will work with the issuing organization to address your questions.