You can customize your profile by adding a picture and updating your About Me section. Your profile also contains your account settings where you can update your email address, password, set up two factor authentication, and view session log in information.
To edit your profile information:
1. Click the My Profile box on your home page. You can also click your avatar in the side navigation bar and choose My Profile from the menu.
2. Click the blue Edit Profile button beneath your name and email address.
- The first tab contains your Profile Settings. You can update your name, email address, profile picture, and professional information including the About Me section from this tab. Be sure to click the blue Save button when finished.
- To add or change your profile picture, click the Upload Profile Picture button to upload a file from your computer or to choose an image on the web.
- The second tab allows you to update your Password. You will need to input your current password as well as confirm the password you are updating to. Your password must be 8 characters long, including one capital letter and one special character.
- The third tab allows you to set up Two Factor Authentication to increase your account Security. This is not required.
- The final tab shows your log in Sessions information as an added security feature. this is helpful for users on shared devices.