You can add evidence or pieces of evidence into the Collaborate feature. BloomBoard supports uploads of images, video files, PDFs, slide shows, documents and more.
Note: When you upload from Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive for the first time, you will need to authenticate your account to share the files.
- Click the paperclip icon on the right of the “Send a message…” box.
- Choose the evidence files that you would like to share.
- When you select files from Dropbox or Google, you must click the Select button in the lower right corner to finish selecting them. When selecting files from your device, click Open in the lower right corner after selecting your files.
- The evidence selected will load in the “Send a message…” box.
- Type a corresponding message or description after the evidence file, if needed.
- Press Return or Enter to share the message.
Edit or delete evidence
To edit an uploaded piece of evidence before it is uploaded, click the “X” at the top right of the file image to delete the selected evidence.
To edit or delete a posted message see the Collaborate: Edit or Delete a Message support article.