You can add evidence or pieces of evidence into the Collaborate feature. BloomBoard supports uploads of images, video files, PDFs, slide shows, documents and more.
Note: When you upload from Dropbox, OneDrive or Box for the first time, you will need to authenticate your account by giving Uppy access to the files.
- Click the paperclip icon on the right of the “Send a message…” box.
- Select evidence files.
- When you select files from Dropbox, you must click the View/Edit Selected button in the lower right corner to finish selecting them.
- Continue to select files from other folders, if needed.
- You can also use the left pane to switch among evidence locations (My Computer or Dropbox).
- When you're ready to upload the selected files, click Open in the lower right corner. The evidence selected will load in the “Send a message…” box.
- Type a corresponding message or description after the evidence file, if needed.
- Press “Return” / “Enter” to share the message.
Edit or delete evidence
To edit an uploaded piece of evidence before it is uploaded, click the “X” at the top right of the file image to delete the selected evidence.
To edit or delete a posted message see the Collaborate: Edit or Delete a Message support article.