Micro-credential Status Definitions
As educators work on micro-credential submissions, they will move through the following statuses.
- Not Earned - educators whose submitted evidence has been assessed as not earned
- Not Selected - educators who have not selected a micro-credential to work on (if a choice in micro-credential selection is offered)
- Selected - educators who have selected a micro-credential (if a choice in micro-credential selection is offered) Note: If there is no choice of micro-credential selection within a program, the selected status will appear for all users for all micro-credentials in the program
- Started - educators who have clicked Get Started but have not yet typed any evidence in their submission or uploaded a file
- In Progress - educators who have clicked Get Started and have uploaded at least one piece of evidence (i.e., typed evidence or uploaded a file for at least one micro-credential requirement).
- Submitted - educators who have submitted evidence for review
- Earned - educators whose submitted evidence has been assessed as earned