Micro-credential Status Definitions
As participants work on micro-credential submissions, they will move through the following statuses.
- Not Started - The participant has not selected a micro-credential to work on (if a choice in micro-credential selection is offered). The participant has not yet clicked the Start button.
- Started - The participant has clicked Start but has not yet typed any evidence in their submission or uploaded a file.
- Learning - The participant is working on a non-artifact bearing activity.
- In Progress - The participant has clicked Start and has uploaded at least one piece of evidence (i.e., typed evidence or uploaded a file for at least one artifact or micro-credential requirement).
- Submitted - The participant has made a submission and is awaiting review.
- Incomplete - The participant’s submission did not meet all completion indicators and will be returned as incomplete without assessor feedback.
- Not Earned - The participant's submission has been assessed as not earned.
- Earned - The participant’s submission has been assessed as earned.