After the micro-credential submission has been reviewed, you receive an email notifying you. Every artifact within a micro-credential submission receives both overall and indicator level feedback.
To view your submission feedback:
- While logged in on BloomBoard, click on the program offering the micro-credential and select the reviewed micro-credential.
- Navigate to Evaluate to click “View Feedback”
- Review 2 types of assessor feedback:
- Overall Feedback for general submission feedback
- Artifact Feedback for feedback by indicator
In this section, you will learn whether your submission passed the Pre-Assessment Check with each artifact’s Competency Indicators assessed. Or, if the submission did not yet pass the Pre-Assessment Check. Please see this support article to read more about the Pre-Assessment Check and Competency Indicators.
- If your submission was scored Incomplete during the Pre-Assessment Check, your artifacts have not yet been assessed. To update the artifacts so they can each pass the Pre-Assessment Check, click Start Resubmission in Exercise. All artifacts are updated within Exercise.
- If your submission was scored Not Yet Earned, you can click Start Resubmission in Exercise. All artifacts are updated within Exercise.
- If your submission was scored Earned, congratulations on earning your micro-credential. See this support article to access your badge.
Artifact Level Feedback
For each artifact, you will receive an explanation for if the Pre-Assessment Check was passed or not as well as if the Competency Indicators were assessed, not passed, or passed.
- Artifact Feedback: Pre-assessment check not yet passed.
- Artifact Feedback: Pre-assessment check passed. All competency indicators not yet met.
- Artifact Feedback: Pre-assessment check passed. Competency indicators not yet assessed.
- Artifact Feedback: Pre-assessment check passed. All competency indicators met.
If you have questions about your submission feedback, contact BloomBoard by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the Assessment Team to address your questions.