Micro-credential Status Definitions
As educators work on micro-credential submissions, they will move through the following statuses.
- Not Earned - educator’s submission has been assessed as not earned
- Incomplete - educator’s submission did not meet all completion indicators and will be returned as incomplete without assessor feedback
- Not Selected - educator has not selected a micro-credential to work on (if a choice in micro-credential selection is offered)
- Selected - educator has selected a micro-credential from a choice option Note: If there is no choice of micro-credential selection within a program, selected will be the default status for all users in the program
- Started - educator has clicked Get Started but has not yet typed any evidence in their submission or uploaded a file
- Learning - educator is working on a non-artifact bearing activity
- In Progress - educator has clicked Get Started and has uploaded at least one piece of evidence (i.e., typed evidence or uploaded a file for at least one artifact or micro-credential requirement).
- Submitted - educator has made a submission and is awaiting review
- Earned - educator’s submission has been assessed as earned