There are instances when artifacts (Documents, templates, videos, etc.) require annotations and/or tagging to Competency Indicators.
When a participant needs to replace an uploaded file in a resubmission, they have the option to keep the annotations they completed for the artifact on their prior submission.
- Click the Update Artifact button.
- Make sure the Keep annotations? checkbox is checked and click Update Artifact.
- Choose your method of upload. Once the file is uploaded click the Upload Artifact button.
- Under My Annotations, click the pencil icon to edit your annotations as needed by repositioning the annotated point or section to line up with your newly uploaded file as well as update any tagged indicators or notes you have created. You can also delete any annotations that are no longer relevant to the newly uploaded file. Be sure to save your updates.
Please note: You can retain annotations for uploaded documents, audio, and video files. If you choose to retain your annotations, you must edit your annotations by repositioning the annotated point or section to line up with your newly uploaded file or the annotations will not appear correctly on your artifact.
For more information on annotating your artifact, please view the following support articles:
- Annotating Your Evidence (M5)
- Why Can’t I Annotate Every Artifact or Tag Every Competency Indicator?
- Why Can’t I Send My Artifact to My Portfolio?