What is the Cohort Dashboard?
The Cohort Dashboard is a feature available to BloomBoard users with the Coach and Faculty roles. The Cohort Dashboard provides Coach and Faculty the ability to:
- View cohort participants’ evidence
- View assessment feedback on cohort participants’ evidence
Evidence may be one or more artifacts developed by a participant to meet micro-credential requirements. Depending upon micro-credential requirements, evidence may be submitted for assessment one artifact at a time or multiple artifacts may be submitted for assessment in a portfolio of evidence.
Assessor Feedback on Evidence
There are 4 types of assessment feedback:
- Pre-assessment Check: determines artifact legibility and completeness. Only evidence where artifacts have met the pre-assessment indicators will be assessed for competency
- Overall Feedback: general submission feedback on the evidence
- Artifact Feedback: specific feedback for each artifact
- Competency Indicator Feedback: feedback on each competency indicator
Benefits of Coach and Faculty Access to Evidence and Assessor Feedback
The Cohort Dashboard gives Coach and Faculty the ability to view the artifacts participants have uploaded to the BloomBoard platform and the ability to view pre-assessment/assessment feedback the participants’ have received on submitted evidence.
- Access to evidence prior to submission allows Coach and Faculty to more conveniently review and provide specific feedback on a participant’s evidence when a participant requests feedback.
- Access to assessor feedback allows Coach and Faculty to support participants with unpacking assessor feedback and identifying revisions that could be made prior to resubmission.