What is the Cohort Dashboard?
The Cohort Dashboard is a feature available to BloomBoard users with the Coach and Faculty roles. The Cohort Dashboard provides Coach and Faculty the ability to:
- View cohort participants' bio information
- View cohort participants’ evidence
- View assessment feedback on cohort participants’ evidence
Your coach is now able to see the information you add to your bio in your profile as well as your email address. Sharing even a short bio including information about the grades and subjects you teach as well as any other relevant information can be helpful to your coach as they assist with questions you have regarding evidence and how to meet the micro-credential requirements for your artifacts.
Coaches can also view your micro-endorsement and included micro-credentials.
Evidence may be one or more artifacts developed by a participant to meet micro-credential requirements. Depending upon micro-credential requirements, evidence may be submitted for assessment one artifact at a time or multiple artifacts may be submitted for assessment in a portfolio of evidence.
Coaches are able to view your uploaded artifacts. They cannot see the activities you have completed in Learn/Engage. This is a preview-only mode and your coach cannot edit your uploaded artifact in any way.
Assessor Feedback on Evidence
There are 4 types of assessment feedback. Your coach will be able to view all four types of feedback.
- Pre-assessment Check: determines artifact legibility and completeness. Only evidence where artifacts have met the pre-assessment indicators will be assessed for competency
- Overall Feedback: general submission feedback on the evidence
- Artifact Feedback: specific feedback for each artifact
- Competency Indicator Feedback: feedback on each competency indicator
Benefits of Coach and Faculty Access to Evidence and Assessor Feedback
The Cohort Dashboard gives Coach and Faculty the ability to view the artifacts participants have uploaded to the BloomBoard platform and the ability to view pre-assessment/assessment feedback the participants’ have received on submitted evidence.
- Access to evidence prior to submission allows Coach and Faculty to more conveniently review and provide specific feedback on a participant’s evidence when a participant requests feedback.
- Access to assessor feedback allows Coach and Faculty to support participants with unpacking assessor feedback and identifying revisions that could be made prior to resubmission.