As you progress through your work on a micro-credential, artifacts are uploaded to the platform in the Build Artifact (Model 6) or Exercise (Model 5) section of the platform. During this process, you can use the Share Activity feature in the platform to request feedback on artifacts (both in progress or complete) from a coach or colleague before submitting the portfolio of evidence for assessment. You can also share your Learn (Model 6) and Engage (Model 5) activities as well.
Please note, this feature is not available for Model 4 micro-credentials.
To share an artifact:
- Click the Share Activity button at the bottom left hand corner of each activity/artifact. This will open a pop-up screen.
- Type a message you would like to send with the activity/artifact to your chosen recipient.
- Click Copy Link to copy the web address unique to your activity/artifact.
- Click the Share in Discussions button. This will take you to the Collaborate Space for your cohort.
- If you wish to share here, in the cohort collaboration space use the keyboard shortcut to paste(Ctrl + V or Command + V) in the dialogue box, and click to send. For more information: Sharing Files with Peers in Collaborate
- Or, you may send a Direct Message (DM) to your coach or a colleague, by locating and selecting their name in the Direct Message section of the platform, and then paste the message using the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + V or Command + V) and click to send. For more information: Send a Direct Message