Coaches may utilize the Group Event Type to create small group coaching for cohorts. Utilizing Calendly to create your small group coaching sessions and registration will also allow these small group coaching sessions to include all the “workflows” that you have created to support your One-on-One event types.
Create Your "Event Type" for Small Group Coaching
1. Click on your Account and Availability.
2. You will set the time for the small group coaching session. Click the + New schedule button and title it “Small Group Coaching”.
Don’t assign any availability times to this schedule and remove any that might be there. This will not affect your other schedules. You will use the “Add date overrides” to create the time and date(s) for your planned session.
*You can delete past session date overrides and just have the current date/time for your current small group coaching session.
3. Now you are ready to set up your support session using the Group Invite Event. Click on your HOME page and then click New Event Type.
4. Click on the Group Event Type to begin setting up your session.
5. Begin filling in the parameters for your support session. See the example below for the first screen you’ll fill out. This is similar to how you set up a One-on-One event type as well.
6. Continue to the next form. Complete the options on the second form.
- Make sure you choose the existing availability schedule: Support Sessions.
- Decide if you want this event to show on your main Calendly page.
- Recommendation–make it a secret event. You likely only want those people whom you share the registration link to join that session.
7. If you want to add/modify invitee questions for your particular support session, make those changes.
8. You can then choose from your pre-set up workflows that you want to apply to your support session.
9. Most of these options will have been addressed through your pre-set workflows. To assist with “no-shows", adding the option for participants to receive text message reminders of the upcoming session is recommended.
10. Finally, this is what your support session will look like on your homepage. Note the symbol showing that you’ve chosen to hide the event from other participants from seeing it. You will copy the link from here to share the registration link with participants either in the Collaborate space or directly through direct message.