Welcome to BloomBoard! We’re excited to have you aboard as you begin your micro-credential journey.
We’ve listed some troubleshooting tips for participants who may be having difficulty accessing their account or micro-endorsement.
Trouble Logging In:
- Try resetting your password. You can navigate to https://my.bloomboard.com/forgotPassword and follow the prompts to trigger a password reset email. The reset link included in the email expires 30 minutes after it is triggered. If you are outside of that timeframe, you can request another email. This process will also work if your invitation has expired.
- Try a different email address. Do you have more than one professional email address, such as a school and a university address, or a personal email address you may have shared with your organization when expressing interest in participating? It’s possible they may have shared one of those email addresses with us to create your account.
- Check your spam or junk folder. It is possible that the password reset email you have triggered was filtered out of your main inbox and into your spam folder.
Trouble Accessing Your Micro-endorsement:
- Click the Return to Career Pathway Builder button. If your organization is offering a choice in micro-endorsements, you may need to add your chosen micro-endorsement to your dashboard. More information can be found here.
If you still cannot log in or access your micro-endorsement, contact BloomBoard Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern time. If you contact support outside of business hours, we will reply the next business day.